- 8 cups pink lemonade, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 1-3/4 cups vodka
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pour 4 cups lemonade into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- If desired, moisten the rims of 18 martini glasses with water. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; dip rims in sugar. Set glasses aside. Transfer ice cubes to a punch bowl; add the vodka, strawberries and remaining lemonade. Slowly stir in soda. Serve immediately in prepared glasses. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forSpiked Pink Lady
"This recipe is super easy and makes for the perfect summer cocktail. First had something similar at a baby shower (it's a girl!) and as soon as I made this, I knew it was the same. Delicious!"