Spiked Pink Lady
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
Makes18 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 8 cups pink lemonade, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 1-3/4 cups vodka
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pour 4 cups lemonade into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- If desired, moisten the rims of 18 martini glasses with water. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; dip rims in sugar. Set glasses aside. Transfer ice cubes to a punch bowl; add the vodka, strawberries and remaining lemonade. Slowly stir in soda. Serve immediately in prepared glasses.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 124 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 8, 2017
This recipe is super easy and makes for the perfect summer cocktail. First had something similar at a baby shower (it's a girl!) and as soon as I made this, I knew it was the same. Delicious!