Spiked Pink Lady
Why reserve lemonade and strawberries for the summertime? They’re just as refreshing during the holiday season. Add two more ingredients to create a crowd-pleasing cocktail.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
Makes18 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 8 cups pink lemonade, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 1-3/4 cups vodka
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pour 4 cups lemonade into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- If desired, moisten the rims of 18 martini glasses with water. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; dip rims in sugar. Set glasses aside. Transfer ice cubes to a punch bowl; add the vodka, strawberries and remaining lemonade. Slowly stir in soda. Serve immediately in prepared glasses.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 124 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Pink Lady in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2013
Jun 8, 2017
This recipe is super easy and makes for the perfect summer cocktail. First had something similar at a baby shower (it's a girl!) and as soon as I made this, I knew it was the same. Delicious!