Spiked Pink Lady
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
Makes18 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 8 cups pink lemonade, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 1-3/4 cups vodka
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pour 4 cups lemonade into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- If desired, moisten the rims of 18 martini glasses with water. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; dip rims in sugar. Set glasses aside. Transfer ice cubes to a punch bowl; add the vodka, strawberries and remaining lemonade. Slowly stir in soda. Serve immediately in prepared glasses.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 124 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jun 8, 2017
This recipe is super easy and makes for the perfect summer cocktail. First had something similar at a baby shower (it's a girl!) and as soon as I made this, I knew it was the same. Delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.