- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey breast
- Mix first five ingredients until blended; spread over tortillas. Top two tortillas with turkey, then remaining tortillas, pressing lightly.
- In a large skillet, cook quesadillas over medium heat until lightly browned and heated through, 2-3 minutes per side. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSpicy Turkey Quesadillas
"I didn't add the chilis as I can't do nightshades. It was good, a bit "trendy" (think coffee shop). It was light and it was easy, just different. I'll make it again when I'm feeling like something light to eat."
"We just LOVED this...I mixed everything in one bowl and heated in a cast iron pan...a little messy but worth every bite, thank you for sharing...it's on my football list of favorite things!"
"If you mix in the turkey with the filling, it doesn't make as much of a mess when you flip it."
"We had this for a late, quick supper. It has a mild zip."
"This was really good. A little messy if you're not that adept with a griddle. I'll be making it again for sure. My son and friend liked it as well."