Spicy Turkey Bean Soup
All you have to do is add the ingredients to the slow cooker and let them cook! Nothing could be simpler. —Gary Fenski, Huron, South Dakota
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 322 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1283mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 9g fiber), 30g protein.
Feb 7, 2015
Delicious on a cold winter night accompanied by a veggie-filled tossed green salad!
Dec 26, 2014
This dish was super easy and great served over rice, with a dollop of sour cream and slices of avocado. Delish
Oct 22, 2013
Easy and tasty!