Spicy Turkey Bean Soup
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 322 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1283mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 9g fiber), 30g protein.
Feb 7, 2015
Delicious on a cold winter night accompanied by a veggie-filled tossed green salad!
Dec 26, 2014
This dish was super easy and great served over rice, with a dollop of sour cream and slices of avocado. Delish
Oct 22, 2013
Easy and tasty!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.