Spicy Spaghetti Salad
You'll appreciate the convenience of this dish, especially when you need to prepare a pasta salad in a jiffy.
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Break spaghetti in half and cook according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drain spaghetti; rinse in cold water. Add to tomato mixture and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.