Spicy Snack Mix Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 5 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 7 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 6 cups Cheerios cereal
- 1 (12-ounce) can mixed nuts
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal and nuts; mix well. Stir in butter mixture; stir until well blended. Spread into two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250°for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 40 servings.
1/2 cup: 117 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Snack Mix
"Prepared as written, this recipe was spicy but not too spicy."