Spicy Shrimp Kabobs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; add the lemon juice, spices, lemon zest and salt.
- Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Place skewers in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting occasionally with butter mixture.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 204 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 364mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Feb 8, 2015
Apr 15, 2011
Jan 1, 2010
My family liked this recipe and it was easy and quick. The next time I make it, I will add Tony Chechere's or Cayenne Pepper for a little kick.
Dec 22, 2009
very tasty, served with nutty wild rice on page 31 of this issue.