- 1 package (22 ounces) Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 packages (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, optional
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce and peanut butter until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens, carrots, mushrooms, chicken and, if desired, sprouts. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Sesame Chicken Salad in Tyson Grilled & Ready Contest 2013