A zesty rub seasons pork tenderloin overnight for exceptional flavor. The next day, it bakes in no time. So it's easy to put a fast yet fancy meal on the table.
Recommended: 20 Iconic American Chili Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), trimmed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place tenderloins in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. glass baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Pork Tenderloin in Country Pork 1996, p80