- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Crumble pork into a large bowl. Sprinkle with seasonings; mix well. Shape into four 3-in. patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSpicy Sausage Patties
"Very easy and tasty! My husband and son ate them on English muffins with scrambled egg."
"This Is The Best Sausage I have had in many years...thank you"