Spicy Sausage Patties for 2 Recipe
Jazz up any breakfast with these subtly spiced sausage patties. They’re sure to perk up your taste buds and get your motor running! Plus, they only take 20 minutes to make! Athena M. Russell - Florence, South Carolina
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces ground pork
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into two 3-in. patties.
- 2. In a small skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 181 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 339mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Patties for 2
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC