Spicy Roasted Sausage, Potatoes and Peppers Recipe
- 1 pound potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (12 ounces) fully cooked andouille chicken sausage links or flavor of your choice, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, sausage, onion, red pepper, green pepper and pepper rings. Mix oil, Creole seasoning and pepper; drizzle over potato mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Roast 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSpicy Roasted Sausage, Potatoes and Peppers
"I used smoked sausage and this will last me a couple of days. It's delicious . I'm in my 70s and learning to cook now. Wish I had watched and helped my wife more."
"Great recipe! I used mango habanero chicken sausage and a combination of red potatoes and sweet potatoes. Delicious and will be making this again soon."
"Very good. I used pork andouille sausage, which was spicy hot but the meat was a little bland. I used 1 potato because it weighed a pound. It wasn't enough. Next time I'll use smoked sausage and more potatoes."
"I love sheet pan meals and this is a great one! So easy and delicious with just the right amount of spice! A keeper for sure!"
"5 stars, the men loved it. Used smoked sausage because it was what I had. Wouldn't change a thing."
"This was so easy and so delicious! It's also very customizable. You can use whatever ingredients you have on hand."
"So very good! I used light smoked sausage and it was perfect. Definitely a keeper."
"Meal in a pan,love the idea, and it was delicious too. I lined the sheet with aluminum foil before spraying it with Pam, easy clean up too."
"I make this often only in a skillet. I am sure roasted is just as good or better. Today I am using Omaha Steaks kielbasa which hubby loves the best because it is not too spicy. I love spicy so I use a spicy sausage from the Kielbasa family. I like using a sprinkle of Kashmiri chile too. I usually cheat because of my back and use frozen Potatoes O'Brien. Perfect for St. Patty's Day. : )"
"We liked it!! Will definitely make again. I liked that it isn't swimming in some kind of cream soup sauce."