Spicy Ravioli Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef, sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Drain ravioli and rinse with cold water; stir into tomato mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 214 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 873mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.
Mar 19, 2015
Quick and easy. Great for summer potlucks/picnics.
Nov 12, 2013
After reading the reviews on this, I was surprised to find I did not like it all. I thought the flovors just didn't blend well, resulting in an overall bland dish.
Sep 26, 2010
Different and delicious..........like no recipe I have. Great summertime dish. We loved it!
Jun 3, 2010
This was so easy to make! The only thing I would change would be to add shredded cheddar cheese!
Feb 17, 2010
i loved this recipe!! it is quick and easy to make and VERY tasty!!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.