- 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the hot pepper sauce, butter and vinegar. Add chicken wings; seal bag and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Place chicken on racks in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Sprinkle with dressing mix and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews forSpicy Ranch Chicken Wings
"Amazing wings! Awesome for a tailgate party or whenever!"
"Delicious wings with a different taste from the vinegar and ranch."
"Good recipe !"
"These are "THE BOMB"! We loved loved loved these!!! This is definitely a recipe you can use with any cut of chicken, and we will be making this recipe again! It's a keeper!"
"Pretty simple recipe. They were good but not the best. I guess I was looking for something with a littl crispness and these were not crisp at all."
"easy to make and everyone loved them... don't expect to have leftovers lol:)"
"This recipe is so easy to prepare and is absolutely delicious!"