Spicy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 to 3 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Grill over hot coals for 15 minutes per side or until juices run clear or the internal temperature reaches 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
3 ounce-weight: 135 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat.
Reviews for Spicy Pork Tenderloin
"Very tender and tasty!"
"The pork was very tender and tasty. Great recipe. I roasted it in the oven. Will definitely make this again."
"My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this nicely spiced tenderloin. The recipe in my TOH cookbook said to "grill over hot heat for 15 minutes on each side", and that is what I did."