- 1 package (10.8 ounces) frozen broccoli, carrot and sugar snap pea blend
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup coarsely shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) thick rice noodles
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- Additional chicken broth, optional
- Microwave frozen vegetables according to package directions.
- Place broth, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, pepper and cayenne in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Stir in chicken; heat through. Stir in vegetables.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and immediately add to chicken mixture, tossing to combine. Sprinkle with green onions. If desired, moisten with additional broth. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSpicy Peanut Chicken & Noodles
"We love Thai food and I have been making my version of this for years. I did use frozen vegies as indicated. Usually I use fresh vegetables and saute lightly. Both are great."