Simple chicken on the grill can’t compare with this wake-up-the-taste-buds version. It has just the right mix of spicy and sweet flavors. —Karen Sparks, Glendora, California
Featured In: 58 Summer Party Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; stir in 1/8 teaspoon salt. Reserve half of the glaze for serving.
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining salt; place on greased grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat 5 minutes. Turn; grill 7-9 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 165°, brushing tops occasionally with remaining glaze. Serve with reserved glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Peach-Glazed Grilled Chicken in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015