Spicy Haddock Recipe
- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1. Place fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 139 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 501mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Spicy Haddock
"This is a fantastic recipe!!! Nice & spicy! We served it with a Swiss chard , mushroom & quinoa salad. We will be making it often!!!"