- 2 medium apples, halved and sliced
- 2 medium pears, halved and sliced
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, pears, mangoes and strawberries. In a small bowl, whisk the juices, cilantro, vinegar, lime peel and hot chili sauce. Drizzle over fruit mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forSpicy Fruit Salad
"very nice balance of flavors. just a hint of spicy and very different from any other recipe. I got a ton of compliments on this when I brought it to work to share with friends."
"I made this for a summer block party and received tons of compliments on it. It was refreshing and a little spicy at the same time. Definitely a keeper!"