- 2 medium apples, halved and sliced
- 2 medium pears, halved and sliced
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce or 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, pears, mangoes and strawberries. In a small bowl, whisk the juices, cilantro, vinegar, lime zest and hot chili sauce. Drizzle over fruit mixture; toss to coat.
3/4 cup: 81 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.