Spicy French Dressing
—Mrs. Leslie Conn, Thawville, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small clove garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Pour into a large jar or container. Cover and refrigerate until serving. (Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.)
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 94 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Spicy French Dressing in Country Woman July/August 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.