Spicy Corn Spread Recipe
This specially seasoned spread won't only add "kick" to corn on the cob, it'll "zip up" zucchini or any other cooked vegetables. If you like, you can adapt the recipe to suit your family's tastes by adjusting the amount of chili powder.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, chili powder and salt until smooth. Spread on hot ears of corn. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
1 tablespoon: 101 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Spicy Corn Spread
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC