This specially seasoned spread won't only add "kick" to corn on the cob, it'll "zip up" zucchini or any other cooked vegetables. If you like, you can adapt the recipe to suit your family's tastes by adjusting the amount of chili powder.
Recommended: 75 Delicious Ways to Eat Corn on (and off) the Cob
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, chili powder and salt until smooth. Spread on hot ears of corn. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Corn Spread in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p7