Spicy Citrus Salad Recipe
Cooking is a favorite hobby of mine. Everyone jokes about my numerous cookbooks and five recipe boxes! I'm always on the lookout for something new and flavorful, so when I received this salad recipe from my nephew's wife, I just had to try it. The unique blend of flavors was a hit!
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 3 large seedless oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 18 pitted ripe olives, cut in half lengthwise
- 1-1/2 quarts torn mixed greens
- 1. In a bowl, whisk together first five ingredients. Stir in oranges, parley and olives; allow to marinate 1 hour. Toss with greens and serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 112 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat, 1/2 vegetable.
Reviews for Spicy Citrus Salad
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC