- 1 pound milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined pan. Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes.
- Break bark into small pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews forSpicy Chocolate Bark
"i also added coconut and doubled the cayenne pepper, it was great!"
"<p>I had no cashew or pecans, but I had almonds. I put them in a plastic bag and I coarse crushed them with a rolling pin. I had no cayenne pepper, but I had chilli pepper and red pepper flakes. I melted dark chocolate and added my spices to the crushed almonds that I toasted in an iron skillet. I blended the nuts with the melted chocolate, spread it out on wax lined freezer paper to let it cool. I cracked coarse sea salt on top and let it set up.</p><p>I broke it into misshapen pieces....and it was wonderful. It's a big hit and I will certainly make this recipe again!</p>"
"Very tasty. I used a combination of semi-sweet and milk chocolate morsels instead of the candy coating. I had no cashews but pleanty of pecans so used them. Quite spicy and sweet. Thanks!"
"what is milk chocolate candy????"
"I make this every year and everyone raves about it. They all want the recipe!"