Spicy Chili Dip Recipe
With chili powder, red pepper flakes and picante sauce, this dip has plenty of kick! I like to take it to parties and never have to worry about bringing home leftovers. —Joan Kittler, Western Springs, Illinois
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 cups picante sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Fresh vegetables and corn or tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Beat in the onion, garlic, chili powder and pepper flakes. Stir in picante sauce and mozzarella cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with vegetables and chips. Yield: about 5 cups.
2 tablespoons: 56 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Chili Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC