- 3-1/2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place carrots in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt butter; stir in the sugar, horseradish and parsley. Add the carrots, salt and pepper; stir gently to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forSpicy Carrots
"Made these for Thanksgivinging 2017. They were very good. I used 1 lb bag of regular carrots and did not use sugar or parsley. Very easy to make. Am making them again todY!"
"Loved this recipe!"
"We loved these! They were really simple to make and are sweet and spicy at the same time. Yum!"
"Excellent - made these for Thanksgiving last year - will have to double the receipe this year - everyone liked them."
"My father makes this recipe a little different. He uses melted butter, brown sugar, honey, and horseradish. There were never any leftovers!Michelle Schaefer- Illinois"
"Spicy carrots seem a good fit for my family.Trying to eat healthier without sacrificing taste.Tess K -Phillips Wi"
"Spiced carrots sounds wonderful. I will try them for dinner tonight."