- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa, Creole seasoning, garlic powder, pepper flakes and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Serve on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSpicy Cajun Salsa Burgers
"I personally don't eat meat, but my husband and mother-in-law do so I made these for them. They both liked them quite a bit."
"Recipe was just OK for me. It made me think "spicy meatloaf", which is not what I want in a burger."
"Very good and incredibly moist! I also added 1/3 cup crumbled bacon and 1 tsp chipotle pepper in adobo to give it a more spicy and smokey flavor. Yum!"
"These were really good and moist. Hubby liked them too!"