Spicy Barbecue Chicken Salad Recipe
I came up with this one-of-a-kind salad as a way to use left-over barbecued chicken. People who try it have a hard time figuring out what makes it so deliciously different!
- 3 cups cubed cooked or barbecued chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Lettuce leaves or hard rolls, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, toss chicken, celery, onion and relish. Combine mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce until well mixed. Stir in chicken mixture. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve on lettuce leaves or rolls if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 280 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Barbecue Chicken Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC