Spicy Baked Wings with Lime Cilantro Sauce
From the kitchen of Jill Thomas of Washington, Indiana: We love wings and when I received the spicy chocolate cinnamon cane sugar, a chicken wing recipe was one of the first things that came to my mind!
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 pounds chicken wings (tips removed)
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Gustus Vitae spicy chocolate cinnamon cane suar
- For the sauce, zest and juice the lime into a small bowl. Add the sour cream, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, pepper and buttermilk to the lime juice and whisk together. Stir in the cilantro. Store in fridge until ready to serve.
- For the wings, in a large bowl combine the celery salt, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and spicy chocolate cinnamon sugar. Lay the wings on a lightly greased baking sheet, sprinkle the seasoning evenly over both sides of wings.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Turn the wings over and bake another 15 minutes. Serve with the cilantro lime sauce.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.