Spicy Asian Noodle Bowls Recipe
Thai peanut sauce has quite the kick in this bowl of spicy goodness. Serve with milk. You’ll be glad you did. —Alicia Vilbaum, Flagstaff, Arizona
- 8 ounces thick rice noodles
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole baby corn, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Add the water chestnuts, corn, peas, salt, basil and pepper; heat through. Stir in 1/4 cup peanut sauce. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- 3. Drain noodles; divide among four soup bowls. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons peanut sauce and toss to coat. Top with chicken mixture. Drizzle with remaining peanut sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 538 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1410mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Asian Noodle Bowls
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC