- 8 ounces thick rice noodles
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole baby corn, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Add the water chestnuts, corn, peas, salt, basil and pepper; heat through. Stir in 1/4 cup peanut sauce. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Drain noodles; divide among four soup bowls. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons peanut sauce and toss to coat. Top with chicken mixture. Drizzle with remaining peanut sauce.