We like to venture out into the mountain range that surrounds our family cabin. These nuts never taste better than when we enjoy them together at the peak of an amazing hike. Almonds are extremely nutritious, and when dressed up with a wonderful blend of spices, they go from ordinary to awesome! —Gina Myers, Spokane, Washington
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 large egg white, room temperature
- 2-1/2 cups unblanched almonds
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. In another small bowl, whisk egg white until foamy. Add almonds; toss to coat. Sprinkle with spice mixture; toss to coat. Spread in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Spread on waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
1/4 cup: 230 calories, 20g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Jul 2, 2019Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv
Jul 5, 2012
My husband loves these!!! Thank you!
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC