Sylvia Ford of Kennett, Missouri shared the recipe for this delicious blend of fruit juices that's perked up with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 quart unsweetened apple juice
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 1 medium navel orange, sliced
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches), broken
- In a large saucepan, combine all of the ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Discard the orange and lemon slices, cloves and cinnamon before serving.