Spiced Sweet Potato Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1-3/4 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup fat-free whipped topping
- In a large bowl, whisk the the first seven ingredients until blended. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and cloves; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Garnish with whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 285 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 19, 2010
Great Spiced Sweet Potato Pie Recipe, standing alone. Next time, I will experiment by adding a handfull of raisons and a handfull of any nuts you desire. Good Eats.
Dec 11, 2009
If you like pumpkin pie, you will like this one. Very easy to make and good eats!