Spiced Sour Cream Dip (with fruit)
This slightly sweet dip is always a big hit at family gatherings. It's a nice addition to a brunch buffet.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- Dash ground allspice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and allspice. Stir in sour cream and extracts; beat until combined. Chill for 2 hours. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 94 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Dip for Fresh Fruit in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.