Spiced Potatoes Recipe
- 6 to 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Place potatoes in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Mix butter, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes; pour over potatoes.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1/2 cup: 219 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Spiced Potatoes
"I cut down on the servings for this recipe, it was very good, I will make it again."