Red pepper flakes give a little zip to this buttery potato dish. It's especially good with fresh fish.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 6 to 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Mix butter, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes; pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 219 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Spiced Potatoes in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.