Red pepper flakes give a little zip to this buttery potato dish. It's especially good with fresh fish.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 6 to 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Mix butter, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes; pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 219 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Spiced Potatoes in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook