VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 to 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Mix butter, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes; pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Potatoes in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p44
Reviews forSpiced Potatoes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2013
"I cut down on the servings for this recipe, it was very good, I will make it again."