- 6 to 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Mix butter, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes; pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forSpiced Potatoes
"I cut down on the servings for this recipe, it was very good, I will make it again."