Spiced Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, salt, pepper, mustard and nutmeg; rub over pork. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 182 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 454mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 14, 2016
So delicious! It totally taste like breakfast sausage to me which was fantastic!! My go-to pork tenderloin recipe, for sure!
Aug 28, 2012
spices made the pork sing! only change-reduce cooking time as we prefer our pork not so well done.