Ginger and pepper are the stars in this super-easy, tender, tenderloin from Tammy Bishop of Smyrna, New York. There's a ton of flavor in each bite, and if you really love ginger, use the higher amount.
Recommended: Top 10 Grilled Pork Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, salt, pepper, mustard and nutmeg; sprinkle over pork. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Pork Tenderloin in Light & Tasty February/March 2007, p12
Reviews forSpiced Pork Tenderloin
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review