Spiced Pineapple Cooler
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min. + chilling
Makes13 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, cinnamon and cloves to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Strain. Cool to room temperature.
- Pour into a large pitcher; stir in juices. Refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Garnish with additional cinnamon sticks if desired.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 119 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 20, 2018
This is a staple at holiday parties! I leave out the ginger ale and add spiced rum for the adults ;)
Dec 28, 2012
I had this at a party without the lemon juice and I thought it was a great unique holiday punch! yum
Apr 5, 2010
SMELLED WONDERFUL BUT DISAPPOINTED WITH FLAVOR, I LIKE IT BETTER WITH MORE "FIZZ"