"I enjoy cooking, especially when I'm preparing a dish that is different." That's definitely the case with this spicy, refreshing party punch. Nancy Burford, Senatobia, MS
Featured In: 22 Best Mocktails: Fresh, Fizzy & Not-Too-Sweet
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, cinnamon and cloves to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Strain. Cool to room temperature.
- Pour into a large pitcher; stir in juices. Refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Garnish with additional cinnamon sticks if desired. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Spiced Pineapple Cooler in Taste of Home April/May 2010, p15
Reviews forSpiced Pineapple Cooler
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2012
"I had this at a party without the lemon juice and I thought it was a great unique holiday punch! yum"
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2010
"SMELLED WONDERFUL BUT DISAPPOINTED WITH FLAVOR, I LIKE IT BETTER WITH MORE "FIZZ""