VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- In a large bowl, beat egg white and water until frothy. Stir in peanuts. Combine sugar and spices; add to peanut mixture, stirring gently to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Spiced Party Peanuts in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p82
Reviews forSpiced Party Peanuts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review