VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- In a large bowl, beat egg white and water until frothy. Stir in peanuts. Combine sugar and spices; add to peanut mixture, stirring gently to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Spiced Party Peanuts in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p82
Reviews forSpiced Party Peanuts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2014
"Nice recipe :)"
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2013
"Very easy and made the house smell fantastic while they were baking!"