Spiced Orange Glaze for Ham
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes2/3 cup (enough for an 8- to 10-pound ham)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Brush over ham during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Nutrition Facts1 1-1/2 teaspoons: 20 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 23, 2016
My family just loves this ham glaze, every time I make it I get asked the recipe. It has all of the great aspects of a ham glaze mixed into one recipe and the flavors just melt together to make the perfect ham!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.