- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Brush over ham during the last 30 minutes of cooking. Yield: 2/3 cup (enough for an 8- to 10-pound ham).
Reviews forSpiced Orange Glaze for Ham
"My family just loves this ham glaze, every time I make it I get asked the recipe. It has all of the great aspects of a ham glaze mixed into one recipe and the flavors just melt together to make the perfect ham!!"