Spiced Morning Mocha
Vickie Wright of Omaha, Nebraska shared her original recipe for this indulgent coffee drink that was spiced with ginger and cinnamon.We added spicy chocolate cinnamon cane sugar for an unexpected kick. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon French vanilla powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 teaspoons Gustus Vitae spicy chocolate cinnamon cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup hot 2% milk or water
- Sweetened whipped cream and ground cinnamon
- Place the first four ingredients in a mug. Stir in hot milk until blended. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 181 calories, 6g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Hot Ginger Mocha Morning Sipper in Gustus Vitae - Fall 2018