Spiced Green Tea
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes12 servings (1 cup each)
- 5 cups water
- 5 individual green tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 6-8 minutes according to taste.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and pie spice until sugar is dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold over ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 102 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 27, 2011
I didn't have cranberry juice on hand and substituted pomegrante juice instead... and the recipe turned out wonderfully! Would definitely make this again - great for entertaining!
Dec 15, 2009
Hot or cold, this one is a favorite that has been made several times!