- 5 cups water
- 5 individual green tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 6-8 minutes according to taste.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and pie spice until sugar is dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold over ice. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews forSpiced Green Tea
"I didn't have cranberry juice on hand and substituted pomegrante juice instead... and the recipe turned out wonderfully! Would definitely make this again - great for entertaining!"
"Hot or cold, this one is a favorite that has been made several times!"